Button Design Competition!
Remember the various BDSM-themed pin-back buttons/badges we have made in the last years specifically for our festival?
Next to our well-known designs that we will bring to the festival this year again, we also offer you the possibility to participate as part of a small button design competition!
Feel free to design and submit your very own idea of what could represent our film festival and the BDSM and fetish world in general on the space of a small button.
The entries will be judged by our festival jury, and buttons with the winning design will be printed by us and handed out (for free) to the visitors of the festival.
The winner gets two free festival passes 2016 for all days and will also get mentioned on Facebook and on our webpages/newsletter.
- Your artwork will have to be created by yourself and may not use any copyrighted materials
- Winners will give us automatically a *non-exclusive* licence to reproduce the winning artwork on buttons and other festival-related promotional (non-commercial) materials such as flyers, website, etc.
- Buttons are round with a diameter of 5.6cm. The design should preferably leave enough space for us to add the outer ring with the name of the festival and website (as seen in the photo above)
- Button design must be pure black-and-white or greyscale, most commonly a black icon design that is later printed on a white/colored background
- Designs should be delivered digitally as vector file formats (.ai, .eps or .pdf preferred) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission deadline for the button designs is Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
By submitting your artwork(s) you agree on these terms and conditions.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!