Submissions for the NACHTSCHATTEN BDSM/FETISH FILM FESTIVAL 2017 are now open!
The next NACHTSCHATTEN BDSM/Fetisch Film Festival will probably start on June 15 2017 in Munich, Germany! Exact date will be announced once available.
NACHTSCHATTEN is a film festival that showcases international short and feature films that are specifically related to BDSM and fetish topics. Artful, experimental and documentary films from and for the BDSM scene and everyone interested in it. Films far beyond the stereotypical and distorted view on BDSM of the media and press, this festival wants to contribute to sexual education, variety, tolerance and acceptance of the BDSM lifestyle.
Many award winning independent films from all over the world have been screened there, as you can see in our archive: http://www.nachtschatten-filmfest.com/en/archive/
For this year’s festival, we are again looking for interesting entries from all over the world. We seek work that confronts stereotypes, pushes boundaries, arouses and tantalizes, and above all, highlights the tremendous diversity of the fetish/BDSM subculture.
Festival Date: starting June 15, 2017 (exact dates will be announced once available)
Submission deadline: May 15, 2017
Submission fee: none
* Conditions for film entry: must have a relation to the fetish and/or BDSM world
* Length: short, medium and feature-length films are accepted
* Genre: narrative, experimental, documentary, animated films, etc. – all will be considered 🙂
* Entry format: DVD/BluRay or digital file/download link
* All submitted physical media must be labelled with title, running time and contact information (name and email). If submitting online, please include the same information in the e-mail along with the link and password to your film.
* Physical media will NOT be returned. Please DO NOT submit film prints, master tapes or other original materials for entry consideration.
Send your submissions by email. Postal address also available upon request.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AWESOME 2017 FESTIVAL AND HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE!